 Announcements / 1876
    NGLTC Festival of Trees Setup is complete —James Trobaugh
   After two days of work the NGLTC has finished it setup of our tree for the Children's Healthcare of Georgia Festival of Trees in the Georgia World Congress Center in downtown Atlanta, Georgia. NGLTC members Lewis Valentine, Scott Lyttle and myself (...) (22 years ago, 5-Dec-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl, lugnet.loc.us.ga) !

        Re: NGLTC Festival of Trees Setup is complete —Eric Kingsley
     (...) Festival of Trees in Boston. We will post pictures eventually I am sure. It's nice seeing the NELUG ornament :-). Eric K. (22 years ago, 5-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains.org)

        Re: NGLTC Festival of Trees Setup is complete —James Trobaugh
    Our display turned up in the Festival of Trees picture in the Atlanta Journal: (URL) (22 years ago, 8-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.mediawatch)