 Announcements / 1847
  Satisfying my mosaic *website* envy

(...) I do indeed and they will appear on (URL) they're done, along with any other things of LEGO interest I come up with. For anyone who has waited patiently, mosaic related questions are in the FAQ section. Follow up to .build and ask any others (...) (22 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.announce)

  Re: Satisfying my mosaic *website* envy

John, Nice FAQ. If you are interested in a couple more mosaic-making program links, I have some on Question #14 of my LEGO FAQ: (...) (22 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.build)