 Announcements / 1846
    Kindergardeners help out the NGLTC —James Trobaugh
   To day local kindergarteners helped out the North Georgia LEGO Train Club by making ornaments to decorate our tree at this years Children's Healthcare of Atlanta's Festival of Trees. The children are students at Matt Elementary school in Forsyth (...) (22 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains.org)

        Re: Kindergardeners help out the NGLTC —John Neal
   (...) bricks for the little cherubs to sort;-) -John (22 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Kindergardeners help out the NGLTC —James Trobaugh
   (...) Oh good idea! I could make the sorting some kind of lesson in colors,shapes and sizes. Hmmmm, I wonder how long it would take them to catch on? jt (22 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.general)