 Announcements / 1841
    SCLTC at Cal Stewart Show in Pasadena, California! —Thomas Michon
   We've done another show! (And it's still happening!) On November 9-10, 2002, the Southern California LEGO Train Club displayed their mountain layout at the Cal Stewart show in Pasadena, California. (Wait a second... today's the 9th, so why am I (...) (22 years ago, 10-Nov-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la) !

        Re: SCLTC at Cal Stewart Show in Pasadena, California! —Thomas Michon
     More pictures have been added to the site! There are now 125 images of our mountain layout. - Thomas (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

         Re: SCLTC at Cal Stewart Show in Pasadena, California! —Ted Michon
     The second batch of pictures have been merged with the first, so you will need to go through all 125 of them to catch the 56 new ones posted on Sunday. Note the inner sanctum of the layout (picture 123) which is not visible from outside the layout (...) (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

        Re: SCLTC at Cal Stewart Show in Pasadena, California! —Steve Barile
   Again great layout guys! So much don't know where to start. I love that the base layout was created and now you guys are detailing. There's a lot of mileage in that approach. And the San Diego Model Railroad Museum (SDMRM) in San Diego’s Balboa Park (...) (22 years ago, 12-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

        Re: SCLTC at Cal Stewart Show in Pasadena, California! —Robert Powell
   (...) Thanks Steve! We really have a lot fun adding the details for each show. We are very excited about the SDMRM show, 6 weeks in one spot! No setup and tear down within 48 hrs. Robert Powell SCLTC (22 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)