 Announcements / 1841 (-10)
  SCLTC at Cal Stewart Show in Pasadena, California!

We've done another show! (And it's still happening!) On November 9-10, 2002, the Southern California LEGO Train Club displayed their mountain layout at the Cal Stewart show in Pasadena, California. (Wait a second... today's the 9th, so why am I (...) (22 years ago, 10-Nov-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la) !

  Reminder: MonLUG and ParLUGment's joint Train Show this weekend

Hello, I'm proud to announce MonLUG's third and ParLUGment's second participation in a Montreal Area train show. It will be held at Georges-Vanier High School in Laval (just north of Montreal) on Saturday, November9th from 10am to 5pm and Sunday, (...) (22 years ago, 8-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.loc.ca.qc.mon, lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.town)

  Next TCLug Meeting

Hi! Our next TCLUG meeting will be this Friday, November 8th @ 6:30pm. It will be at Brian's new house. Email me for directions! (cowrack@yahoo.com). Bring along any sets, MOC, or lego items you wish! I hope to see you there!! Remember, Brian has (...) (22 years ago, 7-Nov-02, to lugnet.announce)

  Minifig Generator Plugin for LDDesignPad Version 1.3

I finally got around to fixing the Hat Accessory problems. Get it here: (URL) in this version: 1.3 11/05/02 -Changed color sort order to that of the order of the colors in MiniPart.ini -Added ability to manually enter color number -Fixed the Hat (...) (22 years ago, 6-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce)

  BimP Updates (5 November 2002)

Updates this week include: * A new review of the RC Race Buggy (8475) by Tels * A new toon by Ton * Editorial notes for the September toon archive * Numerous BimP Board additions Enjoy! Steven B. Combs, Publisher Bricks in my Pocket (BimP) (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.announce) !

  ldraw.org MOTM & SOTM Winner for October 2002

Kinda late, but here goes: Keving Dixon won both categories this month. A rare occurance, but well deserved. Both his model and scene were excellent. And of course the rendering quality is superior - almost looks photographic. I really need to check (...) (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw) !

  LEGO and NASA team up...

A friend transmitted me the announcement below. (it seems that the mentionned (URL) is not yet available) Philo www.philohome.com ---...--- NASA SELECTS LEGO COMPANY TO RUN MARS ROVER NAMING CONTEST NASA announced a contest, which will give American (...) (22 years ago, 4-Nov-02, to lugnet.announce)

  See the Midnight MOCkery winners! And send your comments for next year's contest

Firstly a MASSIVE thank you to everyone who took the time and trouble to enter. I think you'll agree that there was some great work going on here: (URL) is a link to the start up of the Third Annual Midnight MOCkery, and you can enter at any time (...) (22 years ago, 2-Nov-02, to lugnet.announce) !

  Medieval Marketplace web site is online!!!

After a late night, the Medieval Marketplace web site is finally online! www.ozbricks.net/medievalmarket The web site further explains the published "Market Standard" along with 10 color-coded diagrams, includes a full list of shop ideas to get you (...) (22 years ago, 30-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.publish) !

  * LDrawDesignPad LDDP 1.3 released *

Hello! New version is out now. Get it at (URL) ! + = New feature * = Bugfix - = Removed feature Changes since version 1.2 v1.3 10/26/2002 + Looking for parts.lst instead of LDraw.exe for location check of LDraw parts * Drag and Drop fixed + Changed (...) (22 years ago, 29-Oct-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact