 Announcements / 1831 (-5)
  MichLUG at Train-O-Rama in Dearborn 10-27-02

My photos of MichLUG's train show yesterday are now public on Brickshelf. Highlights of the show included: My St. Mary's of Redford: (URL) Haunted House and Graveyard: (URL) Art Deco auto dealership: (URL) wienermobile: (URL) Leach's fire station: (...) (22 years ago, 28-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.announce) !!

  Formally Announcing: The Medieval Marketplace, A Common Castle Builders Project

Hello All!!! After much anticipation, I am both excited and pleased to formally announce The Medieval Marketplace: A Common Castle Builders project. Below is the final version of the "Market Standard", the building standard for all market shops. (...) (22 years ago, 28-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle.org.cw) !!

  2nd NovaLUG meeting in Dartmouth, NS

Hello, I'm proud to announce our 2nd participation at a model train show on November 16 in Dartmouth, NS. It will be held in the Dartmouth Sportsplex, Wyse road near the MacDonald Bridge from 9am to 4:30PM We had so much success during the October (...) (22 years ago, 27-Oct-02, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.ns)

  MonLUG and ParLUGment will hold their second joint Train Show

Hello, I'm proud to announce MonLUG's third and ParLUGment's second participation in a Montreal Area train show. It will be held at Georges-Vanier High School in Laval (just north of Montreal) on Saturday, November9th from 10am to 5pm and Sunday, (...) (22 years ago, 26-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.loc.ca.qc.mon, lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.town) !

  LMPOPC : less than a month remaining !!!

My LEGO contest, The LEGO Movie Poster Open Project Contest, is finishing on November 23 at 23:59. This means that less than a month is remaining for you people to enter the contest and have a chance to win great prizes. Details of the contest and (...) (22 years ago, 25-Oct-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact