 Announcements / 1821 (-5)
  LEGO GREAT PUMPKIN GIVEAWAY!

This weekend at Potomac Mills Mall.. The LEGO GREAT PUMPKIN GIVEAWAY! Saturday, October 26th 2700 Potomac Mills Circle Prince William, Virginia 22192 Bring a new, unwrapped toy to the Grand Court to benefit Toys for Tots and receive a free LEGO (...) (22 years ago, 24-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.va)

  Fully Transformable Robotech Cyclone

Had the urge to make the Robotech Cyclone. Hope you guys like it. This is just a standard issue Cyclone armor. When I have time I will make all the characters and their armor like Joel and Todd did. They were a great source of inspiration. I could (...) (22 years ago, 23-Oct-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

  LotR update - 3 new chapters

Hi all, Three new chapters have been added to my Lord of the Rings project: (URL) home page: (URL) next big thing will be the creation of Helm's Deep, but I'm not sure how soon I'll be able to start on that. Bruce (22 years ago, 23-Oct-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.castle)

  SCLTC to present at BricksWest 2003

Come all to BricksWest 2003 and attend the train sessions. The SCLTC has been invited to do a session on "The Making Of a Multi-Dimensional Train Layout". We'll run thru the initial design, sync-ing up with each other, infrastructure, and bricking (...) (22 years ago, 23-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.events.brickswest)

  SCLTC to present BricksWest 2003

Come all to BricksWest 2003 and attend the train sessions. The SCLTC has been invited to do a session on "The Making Of a Multi-Dimensional Train Layout". We'll run thru the initial design, sync-ing up with each other, infrastructure, and bricking (...) (22 years ago, 23-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.events.brickswest)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact