 Announcements / 1811 (-5)
  NGLTC Children's hospital LEGO building session

In the first phase of the North Georgia LEGO Train Club's (NGLTC) Festival of Trees project we held a LEGO ornament building session at Egleston Children's Hospital. The ornaments built will be used to decorate our club tree that will be on display (...) (22 years ago, 19-Oct-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains.org) !!

  The Brickish Association - A club for UK AFOLs

After several months of development, meetings and false starts, we are very proud to announce the formation of The Brickish Association. It is our hope that the Association will become the meeting place for most, if not all, of the 'usual suspects' (...) (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk) !!

  Motopod - tank treads!

Following my tradition of motorized space pods, and having JUST received my 1st set of tank treads (ok, "conveyer chain links") I again became inspired to create an addition to the pod fleet... Well, 2 additions, since one is just to look cute, and (...) (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.space) !

  MonLUG and ParLUGment hold their second joint train show

Hello, I'm proud to announce MonLUG's third and ParLUGment's second participation in a Montreal Area train show. It will be held at Georges-Vanier High School in Laval (just north of Montreal) on Saturday, November9th from 10am to 5pm and Sunday, (...) (22 years ago, 13-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.loc.ca.qc.mon, lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.town) !!

  SCLTC Discover Center Teaser Photo!

The Southern California LEGO Train Club has finally completed its latest layout, currently on display at the Discovery Science Center in Santa Ana, California! I've posted a teaser picture on our official website at www.scltc.org. Be prepared for (...) (22 years ago, 13-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact