 Announcements / 1786 (-20)
  LDraw.org to present at LEGO WORLD 2002, Zwolle, Netherlands

Reprinted from (URL) volunteers will be hosting a booth at LEGO WORLD 2002, to introduce the public to the LDraw system of 3D CAD tools. The area will contain a hands-on computer lab for event guests to gain firsthand experience, a classroom area (...) (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw) !

  Austin Powers Mini Figure

My Austin Powers mini figure is now online... www.multiboard.com/~...stpage.htm Marlon (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.announce)

  Jay & Silent Bob Lego Figures

My custom Jay and Silent Bob Lego figures are now online. www.multiboard.com/~...stpage.htm Marlon (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.announce)

  BimP Updates (30 September 2002)

The latest BimP updates include: * A new toon by Ton (very funny and indicative of the LEGO community) * A wonderful new model submission by Dennis Bosman. Models and images don't get any better than this! * (In case you missed it)An Escher model (...) (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.announce) !

  Great Western Lego Train Show 16/11/02

The NBLTC are proud to announce their next and biggest ever show at 'Steam', the Great Western Railway museum in Swindon, UK. The event will take place on 16th November 2002 and features a 9ft x 21ft layout in front of a real steam loco (Caerphilly (...) (22 years ago, 29-Sep-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk)

  LSA Screensaver

Howdy. Yesterday I developed a screensaver with epic photos showing battles the LSA has fought. There are 2 versions of it, one with music and one without. The one with music goes to the song of My Sacrifice by Creed. There's a disclaimer, don't (...) (22 years ago, 29-Sep-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce)

  Wheel Generator plug in for LDrawDesignPad LDDP

I have finished my first plugin for LDraw Design Pad (LDDP) (And that was also the first DLL I wrote) It is a Wheel Generator, Generates a combination of wheel holder, wheels and tyres. All matching and aligned. It can be downloaded from: (...) (22 years ago, 29-Sep-02, to lugnet.announce) !

  * LDrawDesignPad LDDP 1.2 released *

Hello! New version is out now. Get it at (URL) ! + = New feature * = Bugfix - = Removed feature Changes since version 1.1 + Setup installer + "Send To" entry + Saves LDDP.exe path to registry (check plugins-Readme.txt in Sample folder) + Added (...) (22 years ago, 29-Sep-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Help choose the next Featured Building Instruction!

All, I have added a poll to the lugnet.inst ((URL) sidebar to allow you to choose the next featured building instruction! I have picked some great designs, and I encourage you to check them out and add your review at the BI Portal ((URL) McKee LEGO (...) (22 years ago, 28-Sep-02, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general)

  NWBrickCon Registration Deadline

Last reminder for registering for NWBrickCon. Your registration needs to be sent by the 28th for us to get it in time to make badges, etc. If you are registering today or tomorrow, and live outside of the Seattle area, please also send me an email (...) (22 years ago, 27-Sep-02, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce)

  NWBrickCon Registration Deadline for T-Shirts approaching

If you haven't registered for NWBrickCon yet, the deadline is only days away. If you want a T-Shirt, it's only hours away! Mail your registration today. You can find the form at (URL) . -- David Schilling (22 years ago, 25-Sep-02, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce)

  New Contest: The Second Annual Midnight MOCkery - With Prizes!

This year's Midnight MOCkery, the Gothic themed building contest for Halloween, is now open for entries. For more information see here: (URL) year Matherette ran the 1st Annual Midnight MOCkery, but she does not seem to be running an event this (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.announce) !

  Lego train show Edmonton Sept 28-29

Hello, The members of the Northern (and Southern) Alberta Lego User Groups are pleased to announce their participation in the Greater Edmonton Train Show this Saturday September 28 10AM-5PM and Sunday September 29 10AM-4PM. To be held at the (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.ca)

  LSA Recruiting Staff Members-Join Today!

Please look at (URL) for your chance to join the LSA staff and be a member of this evergrowing website. This can be your 15 minutes of fame! Join today! Contest ends January 1, 2003. ~Dan (URL) (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce)

  Battlefish and starfighters

Hey all! My new ship is online. It is a small pirate ship which can carry two starffighters: Shark 1 and Shark 2. Enjoy! Pics of ship: (URL) of starfighters, docked and in free flight: (URL) (22 years ago, 22-Sep-02, to lugnet.announce)

  MY CUSTOM MODELS NOW FOR SALE!!

Hiya all... Finally... the first of my CUSTOM SETS has gone on sale..!!! Thanx to michael at Ozbricks.com...: ) Go to: www.ozbricks.com And have a look in the Castle section under System....!!! This is the first of many I will be bringing out. They (...) (22 years ago, 20-Sep-02, to lugnet.build, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  LEGO® bricks not only for under the Christmas Tree this year

Once again the North Georgia LEGO® Train Club (NGLTC) will be supporting the Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta by sponsoring a tree at the 26th Annual Festival of Trees. This extraordinary event has become a tradition of Atlanta’s holiday season (...) (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.announce) !!

  New contest : The LEGO Movie Posters Open Project Contest (LMPOPC)

I'm proud to announce that 'Créations Rotule enr.' will be hosting its first contest. The goal is simple: create a large number of Movie posters replica made with LEGO elements. There are presently 7 posters on the website, 6 from myself. We feel (...) (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests) !

  LEGO & NCLTC @ Lulu Tech Circus in Raleigh, NC 9/27-9/29

Next weekend (9/27-9/29) the Lulu Tech Circus is being held at the Jim Graham Building on the NC State Fairgrounds in Raleigh, North Carolina. (URL) is a sponsor and will have three exhibits at the Tech Circus. The LEGO's Brand Retail exhibit will (...) (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.trains.org.ncltc, lugnet.announce)

  Thunderbots Website Updated

Hi all, The Thunderbots Website has been updated! It includes Robocup Junior Finals Results. Also you can join Club Thunderbot. Click this link. (URL) Au (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.announce)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact