 Announcements / 1781 (-10)
  LSA Screensaver

Howdy. Yesterday I developed a screensaver with epic photos showing battles the LSA has fought. There are 2 versions of it, one with music and one without. The one with music goes to the song of My Sacrifice by Creed. There's a disclaimer, don't (...) (22 years ago, 29-Sep-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce)

  Wheel Generator plug in for LDrawDesignPad LDDP

I have finished my first plugin for LDraw Design Pad (LDDP) (And that was also the first DLL I wrote) It is a Wheel Generator, Generates a combination of wheel holder, wheels and tyres. All matching and aligned. It can be downloaded from: (...) (22 years ago, 29-Sep-02, to lugnet.announce) !

  * LDrawDesignPad LDDP 1.2 released *

Hello! New version is out now. Get it at (URL) ! + = New feature * = Bugfix - = Removed feature Changes since version 1.1 + Setup installer + "Send To" entry + Saves LDDP.exe path to registry (check plugins-Readme.txt in Sample folder) + Added (...) (22 years ago, 29-Sep-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Help choose the next Featured Building Instruction!

All, I have added a poll to the lugnet.inst ((URL) sidebar to allow you to choose the next featured building instruction! I have picked some great designs, and I encourage you to check them out and add your review at the BI Portal ((URL) McKee LEGO (...) (22 years ago, 28-Sep-02, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general)

  NWBrickCon Registration Deadline

Last reminder for registering for NWBrickCon. Your registration needs to be sent by the 28th for us to get it in time to make badges, etc. If you are registering today or tomorrow, and live outside of the Seattle area, please also send me an email (...) (22 years ago, 27-Sep-02, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce)

  NWBrickCon Registration Deadline for T-Shirts approaching

If you haven't registered for NWBrickCon yet, the deadline is only days away. If you want a T-Shirt, it's only hours away! Mail your registration today. You can find the form at (URL) . -- David Schilling (22 years ago, 25-Sep-02, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce)

  New Contest: The Second Annual Midnight MOCkery - With Prizes!

This year's Midnight MOCkery, the Gothic themed building contest for Halloween, is now open for entries. For more information see here: (URL) year Matherette ran the 1st Annual Midnight MOCkery, but she does not seem to be running an event this (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.announce) !

  Lego train show Edmonton Sept 28-29

Hello, The members of the Northern (and Southern) Alberta Lego User Groups are pleased to announce their participation in the Greater Edmonton Train Show this Saturday September 28 10AM-5PM and Sunday September 29 10AM-4PM. To be held at the (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.ca)

  LSA Recruiting Staff Members-Join Today!

Please look at (URL) for your chance to join the LSA staff and be a member of this evergrowing website. This can be your 15 minutes of fame! Join today! Contest ends January 1, 2003. ~Dan (URL) (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce)

  Battlefish and starfighters

Hey all! My new ship is online. It is a small pirate ship which can carry two starffighters: Shark 1 and Shark 2. Enjoy! Pics of ship: (URL) of starfighters, docked and in free flight: (URL) (22 years ago, 22-Sep-02, to lugnet.announce)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact