 Announcements / 1780
    Wheel Generator plug in for LDrawDesignPad LDDP —Niels Karsdorp
   I have finished my first plugin for LDraw Design Pad (LDDP) (And that was also the first DLL I wrote) It is a Wheel Generator, Generates a combination of wheel holder, wheels and tyres. All matching and aligned. It can be downloaded from: (...) (22 years ago, 29-Sep-02, to lugnet.announce) !