 Announcements / 1771 (-5)
  MY CUSTOM MODELS NOW FOR SALE!!

Hiya all... Finally... the first of my CUSTOM SETS has gone on sale..!!! Thanx to michael at Ozbricks.com...: ) Go to: www.ozbricks.com And have a look in the Castle section under System....!!! This is the first of many I will be bringing out. They (...) (22 years ago, 20-Sep-02, to lugnet.build, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  LEGO® bricks not only for under the Christmas Tree this year

Once again the North Georgia LEGO® Train Club (NGLTC) will be supporting the Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta by sponsoring a tree at the 26th Annual Festival of Trees. This extraordinary event has become a tradition of Atlanta’s holiday season (...) (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.announce) !!

  New contest : The LEGO Movie Posters Open Project Contest (LMPOPC)

I'm proud to announce that 'Créations Rotule enr.' will be hosting its first contest. The goal is simple: create a large number of Movie posters replica made with LEGO elements. There are presently 7 posters on the website, 6 from myself. We feel (...) (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests) !

  LEGO & NCLTC @ Lulu Tech Circus in Raleigh, NC 9/27-9/29

Next weekend (9/27-9/29) the Lulu Tech Circus is being held at the Jim Graham Building on the NC State Fairgrounds in Raleigh, North Carolina. (URL) is a sponsor and will have three exhibits at the Tech Circus. The LEGO's Brand Retail exhibit will (...) (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.trains.org.ncltc, lugnet.announce)

  Thunderbots Website Updated

Hi all, The Thunderbots Website has been updated! It includes Robocup Junior Finals Results. Also you can join Club Thunderbot. Click this link. (URL) Au (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.announce)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact