 Announcements / 1761 (-5)
  Women of the Brick

A note that I've placed online the first of three interviews with some very interesting and talented women who work for LEGO Systems. Tim Webmaster, "From Bricks to Bothans" (URL) (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  GI Joe & Cobra Lego Page Now Online

My updated website has a page devoted to my G.I. Joe & Cobra inspired Lego models... www.multiboard.com/~marlon LMKWYT Marlon (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.announce)

  Star Trek Lego Page now online!

My Star Trek inspired Lego models are now online, along with a bunch of other stuff! www.multiboard.com/~marlon LMKWYT! Marlon (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.announce)

  LPub - LEGO Publication made easy!

I'm proud to annouce my first LEGO CAD program called LPub. LPub stands for LEGO Publisher. It is designed to automatically produce step by step building instructions from your LDRAW format designs. It uses L3P, POV-Ray and MEGA-POV (if you have it (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.announce) !!

  BimP Updates (11 Sep 02)

A couple of new updates this week: * Be sure to check our newest model submission by Steve Lane. His MOC Gottwald Demag AK912 is simply amazing! * The latest out-of-pocket cartoon has been posted. * A few other surprises are online as well. See if (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.announce) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact