 Announcements / 175
174  |  176
Subject:
Perilous Pirates Re-Unveiled!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Fri, 12 Feb 1999 21:03:56 GMT

Hey Lugnet!

I took the occasion of my birthday (yesterday 2/11) to announce the Perilous
Pirate Page on RTL.  I 'm now extending an
invitation to the Lugnet nuts to check the page out at:

http://www.erols.com/litehous/index.html

At the present time only 3 of the 6 links work.  I will energize the Ships,
Men, and Legoribbian pages as I can get to them.  So for
now, enjoy the Tales of Pirate mayhem!  Some of the jpeg images on the Tales
page take a minute or two to load but I hope i have
made them worth the wait.

Feedback is good, either here, RTL, or litehous@erols.com and I welcome your
comments and suggestions.

Thanks!