 Announcements / 1737
    My site (Lego Lord of the Rings etc) has moved —Bruce Hietbrink
   Hi all, My site, featuring the Lego Lord of the Rings and other stories and models, has moved. The new address is: (URL) name has also been changed to "Brick Tales", reflecting the main goal of my site to tell stories illustrated on the minifig (...) (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.castle)