 Announcements / 1712
    Site update —Roland Melkert
   Hi all, I've updated my LD4DModeler site with a newer version of the simple project Tutorial (improved thanks to Ahui Herrera), a PDF Version of the tutorial and some info about upcomming Beta 3 (including a little test animation I did). The places (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad)

        Re: Site update —Ahui Herrera
   (...) Send me the .doc version and I'll fix your .pdf version. I got the software to do it. =) -AHui (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Site update —Roland Melkert
   I've replaced the oversized, zipped, low quality pdf of the first tutorial with a smaller jet better one. Thanks to Ahui Herrera. Roland (...) (22 years ago, 8-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad)