 Announcements / 1711 (-5)
  NWBrickCon Update

Hi Everyone, Just a quick note to let you all know there is a new NWBrickCon newsgroup in .events, and also that the NWBrickCon info page has been updated with tons of new information, including flight and hotel information. (URL) you are someone (...) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce)

  Updated MPD tools

I have updated my MPD tools, which among other things means that they now automatically search for both ".ldr" and ".dat" files, when putting together a MPD files. The newest version can be downloaded from: (URL) well, Jacob -- Wide-body freight (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce)

  new newsgroup lugnet.inst

A new newsgroup/list lugnet.inst has been created for the focused discussion of building instructions (with a big emphasis on computer-generated building instructions). CHARTER/PURPOSE ===...=== -> lugnet.inst Official (from LEGO) and unofficial (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.build, lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.inst)

  BimP Updates (29 July 02)

New updates include: * QA 5-10 with the Ferrari Brothers (some great stuff here folks!) * The latest cartoon from Ton * Two Brickfest reviews with pictures by Philip Thorne of The Non-Sequitur Express are now located on the events page. * Several (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce) !

  The LEGO Company is invited to post everywhere!

Greetings everyone! As of today, all employees of The LEGO Company are invited to participate freely in LUGNET newsgroups. Any former restrictions on messages arriving from lego.com e-mail addresses is hereby lifted. It is our mutual hope that this (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.lego) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact