 Announcements / 170
169  |  171
Subject:
Allanton NZ ... Web pages updated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Sun, 7 Feb 1999 05:27:40 GMT

I have finally got around to updating pictures of my latest creations
plus added my Western creations made over 1 1/2 years ago.

In the Business Directory ...

Adventure Tours ... Tourist Submarine that holds 10 passengers and 1 pilot.
Fisheries ... Trawler with on board factory.
Health Services ... Hyperbaric Chamber with 4 beds and seating for 2.

In the Town News ...

Bluepeace Protest Boat Sighted ... can carry 2 inflatable boats.

In the Trainspotters Photos ...

NZ Steam Locomotive - class H ... A Fell system loco with brake van.

In the Western Theme Park ...

Barber
Blacksmith
Gold Prospector