 Announcements / 1690
  Ice Planet 2002 Ballots -- Deadline Looms!

Ice Planet 2002 Contestants: Please get your ballots emailed in a timely manner (Tony Knaak -- this means you!). The official corrected ballot is located here: (URL) follow the instructions and all will be well. Please note that you cannot vote for (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space)

  Ice Planet 2002 Ballots -- Voting is now closed

Hey again Y'all: Yes, it's finally over. Currently, we are just waiting for the vote-counting panel members to complete their tallies so that we may announce the agreed upon results. I appreciate everyone's patience, it shall be rewarded in the next (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space)