 Announcements / 1674
    Ice Planet 2002 Voting Begins Now —Richard Marchetti
   Hey Y'all: Because of a slight goof-up on my part I want to make very clear that the correct ballot for voting in the Ice Planet 2002 Contest is located here: (URL) previous ballot will hopefully be deleted before many of you even notice the error. (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space) !