 Announcements / 1673
    BimP Updates —Steven Combs
   Below are the latest updates at BimP: * New Look! * New site map * New search tool * New PDA view * Reduced sync times for Mazingo subscribers * Part III of T.J. Avery's wonderful model feature is now online. If you haven't seen parts I and II, you (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce) !

        Re: BimP Updates —Juergen Stuber
   (...) Coming Soon! www.bricksinmypocket.org This page is parked FREE at Go Daddy! while it worked a few days ago, I still got the bookmark. Could it be that some domain shark snatched bricksinmypocket.org? Jürgen (22 years ago, 3-Jul-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: BimP Updates —Steven Combs
   (...) Jürgen, I used to Go Daddy in the past to foward the bricksinmypocket.org URL to another domain until I established the new permenant domain. It will probably take awhile for the propogation of the domain name throughout the WWW. It's working (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jul-02, to lugnet.general)