 Announcements / 1651 (-5)
  Re: Announcing the next LEGO Modelmaking Experience at LEGOLAND Windsor

There are now just 14 places left on this experience -- 2 in the morning and 12 in the afternoon. If you're thinking of attending but haven't yet booked, I suggest you do so soon. For more details and information on booking a place, please see (URL) (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.announce)

  LDraw.org Parts Update 2002-03 Now Available

[FUT lugnet.cad] The latest parts update is now available for downloading at (URL). This is a somewhat smaller update, with 74 files total. There are 27 new parts, (43 new files altogether) and a bunch of fixes. Full details are available from the (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad) !

  BrickFest 2002 presentations update

The BrickFest Schedule has been updated.* The following are just some of the presentations that will occur at this years Fest - July 19-21, just outside of Washington, DC. For more up-to-date info go to www.brickfest.com Jeffrey Ardis - Spybotics (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jun-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.people) !

  Bricksville Website Updated

I have finally updated my website and you can check it out. I added a gallery feature so you don't have to go on Brickshelf to see most of my models. Although, some things are still on Brickshelf, so I left the link. www.bricksville.cjb.net -Justin (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jun-02, to lugnet.announce)

  See BimP the way it was meant to be viewed

After hacking around for awhile, I was finally able to figure out how to allow PC readers to view BimP in the PocketPC format. Now PC readers using Internet Explorer 5.0 or above can view BimP how it was meant to be viewed, in a mobile small screen (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jun-02, to lugnet.announce)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact