 Announcements / 1644
    NILTC to display at Train Collector's Association National Convention —Tim Courtney
   The Northern Illinois LEGO® Train Club will display a 16'x16' layout, complete with two loops of running trains, rail yard with functional transfer table/engine shed and intermodal container system, Chicago-style architecture, a kids' play area, and (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains.org.niltc, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.loc.us.in)

        Re: NILTC to display at Train Collector's Association National Convention —Tony Hafner
   (...) I happen to be in the midwest on vacation at the right time, and I may be able to swing by the show. I wanted to clarify the dates- does it really run Thursday through Saturday? Thanks! -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com www.pnltc.org (22 years ago, 22-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains.org.niltc)

        Re: NILTC to display at Train Collector's Association National Convention —Tim Courtney
   (...) Yep, Thursday-Saturday, 9-5 each day. Hope to see ya there! -Tim (22 years ago, 22-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains.org.niltc)