 Announcements / 1639
  Re: MoTeC Winners: April

horray!! (hmm this is the way its spelled???) I almost won!! ;) thanks for all of you who woted on my model, and I will come back strong later. Just give me some time! "Ross Crawford" <rcrawford@csi.com> wrote in message (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jan-01, to lugnet.technic)

  MoTeC Winners: April

Hi all! After some fuss about rules etc. I've decided to keep the model that "broke" the rules since it's rulebrake was minor and of no use for the model. Sorry about the locomotion. Overall winner: Brian Sadowski with his Shrimp rover! 29% of the (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jun-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: MoTeC Winners: April

Wow, that's good news!~ Dang, the Shrimp Rocks! Everyone made great models, good contest. Legomaster (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: MoTeC Winners: April

(...) [snip] (...) Yep! (...) Does that mean it automatically goes through to June ?? 8?) (...) Make the most of it! Regards ROSCO (22 years ago, 2-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: MoTeC Winners: April

Hi all, Now that we have a precedence on softness on the rules, I would like to ask if people think this model is illegal :^) (URL) It is a pneumatic based adding/subtracting machine. The only rule violation is that it uses non-lego resistor blocks (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: MoTeC Winners: April

Hello, wow thanks for the votes everyone. I didnt see this thread because I have been sick for the past few days. A big thank you to Tobbe for not kicking me out, I really appreciate it. I'm sure that if I ever use anything non-lego I will (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: MoTeC Winners: April

(...) Unless you tell me otherwise, but of course! (...) Thanks! As you no doubt have guessed, I am :) Hope winter's not to bad in Australia .) /Tobbe (URL) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic)