 Announcements / 1628
1627  |  1629
Subject:
Spamcake Diner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.announce, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.publish.html
Date:
Fri, 24 May 2002 05:17:15 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Greetings Spamcake Consumers!

It's been awhile in the making, but I finally have a decent page up for the
Spamcake Diner. It has a few new pictures, and I might add a few more.

Bookmark and feel free to visit http://www.spamcake.com/diner

Comments and criticisms are of course welcome regarding the page, and thanks
to folks for their kind words regarding the Diner here on Lugnet. I've been
checking in on some of the train layout photos as well to see what you've
been up to and am quite flattered :)

The diner page has an offer concerning official franchising. ATM, I'm
planning a limited run of licensed printed LDraw designs, which are still in
the making. The number of printed sets is determined by the number of good
nibbles I receive via email. The offer also says that the designs are bound,
which is in error, and will be corrected soon.

While the license and designs aren't free per se, they will be reasonably
priced, and I'll even consider prepaid-shipped Lego as payment. Let's talk.

Many thanks to John Neal for keeping the fire lit under me to get it done.

-Tom McD.
when replying, "Waitress! I wanted EXTRA garlic mayo on that Spamcake .. how
do you expect me to get it all down?"