 Announcements / 1596 (-5)
  SCLTC Website Updated! (New look and loads of images!)

The official website of ths Southern California LEGO Train Club has been entirely redone and given a brand new look! Check it out at: (URL) free to explore the site and find out about our club, our layouts, and our goals as we expand. Or you can (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Cartoons Needed

BimP is looking for original cartoons that characterize the LEGO experience. If you are a budding cartoonist and would like to submit your cartoon for possible use by BimP, send your cartoons in electronic format to: BimP@graphics-plus.com Subject: (...) (22 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.announce)

  Ask Your Questions

The latest article posted on BimP is "20 Questions with Jacob McKee." Jake is a Senior Producer with LEGO Direct. If you would like to find out how to submit a question for Jake or read the interview as it progresses, visit: (URL) B. Combs, Editor (...) (22 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.announce) !!

  ISCC "database" - all entries and their marks

Hello@all, you can now browse all 157 ISCC entries and watch the results for each entry at (URL) Godt, René (22 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests) !

  Re: Grand Re-Opening of A&M Lego Place now iwth LEGO TRON!

<snip> I have to LEARN how to type: =) The correct link is: (URL) Ahui (22 years ago, 13-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact