 Announcements / 1596 (-10)
  SCLTC Website Updated! (New look and loads of images!)

The official website of ths Southern California LEGO Train Club has been entirely redone and given a brand new look! Check it out at: (URL) free to explore the site and find out about our club, our layouts, and our goals as we expand. Or you can (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Cartoons Needed

BimP is looking for original cartoons that characterize the LEGO experience. If you are a budding cartoonist and would like to submit your cartoon for possible use by BimP, send your cartoons in electronic format to: BimP@graphics-plus.com Subject: (...) (22 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.announce)

  Ask Your Questions

The latest article posted on BimP is "20 Questions with Jacob McKee." Jake is a Senior Producer with LEGO Direct. If you would like to find out how to submit a question for Jake or read the interview as it progresses, visit: (URL) B. Combs, Editor (...) (22 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.announce) !!

  ISCC "database" - all entries and their marks

Hello@all, you can now browse all 157 ISCC entries and watch the results for each entry at (URL) Godt, René (22 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests) !

  Re: Grand Re-Opening of A&M Lego Place now iwth LEGO TRON!

<snip> I have to LEARN how to type: =) The correct link is: (URL) Ahui (22 years ago, 13-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce)

  *** LDView Version 1.9.3 Released ***

LDView version 1.9.3 is now available, in both source and binary forms. You can download either from: (URL) of the highlights of version 1.9.3 include: Added ability to set the default color (useful for part authors). Added ability to reset (...) (22 years ago, 13-Apr-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad)

  Grand Re-Opening of A&M Lego Place now iwth LEGO TRON!

Well, I finally did the move to a AD-Free Web Hosting site! At the grand re-opening of A&M Lego Place at (URL) have a special suprise for you. We have the ONLY LEGO TRON site on the net! I'm not talking about one or two images as two other adbonded (...) (22 years ago, 13-Apr-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  (canceled)

  Huge Church on Slashdot