 Announcements / 1583
  New Website and X-Wing Starfighter MOC!

Hi guys and gals. My new website is up at (URL) It's a newer version of Brucey-Wan's Homepage at my new domain ((URL) with a new layout and some new sections. Also, I've finally released my MOC X-Wing Starfighter. It's on a 1 foot:1 stud ratio and (...) (22 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Website and X-Wing Starfighter MOC!

Your X-Wing is just beautiful, looks absolutely amazing - I especially love the detailing on the top behind R2 and the engines. WOW! Rgds, Andrew. "Bruce Lowell" <brucey_wan@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Gu54vI.Ayq@lugnet.com... (...) of (...) (...) (22 years ago, 7-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)