 Announcements / 1569
    T-ANK R19 —Tony Knaak
   *Backstory* In an effort to create cool new mecha with a non-leathal enviroment, I have created the Mecha Combat Federation or MCF. I see it as a new 'sports entertainment' of the distant future. A hybrid of Pro Wrestling, BattleBots, and the (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

        Re: T-ANK R19 —Eric Sophie
     Cool concept, neat story, and wow really unussual Mecha! That thing is really strange/cool/unsual!!! So this will kinda be the format for awhile? I think it's cool. It's more than a Mech and it's pilot, but rather a story and a Universe they live (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.build.mecha)

         Re: T-ANK R19 —Tony Knaak
     (...) Thanks Eric!!! I was going for a weird look with the thick calves and forearms, while having really skinny and exposed thighs and upper arms. (...) I have nine pilots right now and each one will get it's own specific style of mobile armor. All (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.build.mecha)

        Re: T-ANK R19 —Christopher Snead
     In lugnet.announce, Tony Knaak writes: <SNIP> (...) Hey, this is interesting... I like a lot on this mecha, and there are a few things that don't sit well with me. I definitely like the feet. There are also a number of areas which are well sculpted (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.build.mecha)

         Re: T-ANK R19 —Tony Knaak
     (...) I figured I would get mixed reactions because it does have some extremely different proportions then normal, but hey I like weird stuff 8) (...) Thanks Chris!!! I usually start with the feet, so they always look cool!! I work bass-ackwards I (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.build.mecha)

        Re: T-ANK R19 —Mark Neumann
      (...) You've got something good here, I can smell it. An online action story. So what contender is going to be the first one to rip off an arm and beat their opponent with it? Any chance of mecha sized folding chairs... (...) Doesn't mean the evil (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.build.mecha)

         Re: T-ANK R19 —Tony Knaak
     (...) I just started the next mech. I saw David Thomas Jr.'s Fembot the other day, so I am trying to emulate a female form into a kick A fighting machine!! I have never done a female form before, so it will either be really bad or somewhere way (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.build.mecha)

        Re: T-ANK R19 —Geordan Hankinson
     hey dude, looks nice. You have some really sweet shapes in the arms, and the legs, and the upper torso is pretty swell too. But I really think that some parts of it coulda be filled out more, such as the thighs and the upper arms. Just some tips. (...) (22 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.build.mecha)

         Re: T-ANK R19 —Tony Knaak
      (...) Hey Thanks (...) Thanks for the critism. I appreciate your comments!!! (...) More real soon to come. out tk (22 years ago, 31-Mar-02, to lugnet.build.mecha)

        Re: T-ANK R19 —Stuart Immonen
    I like! I like the hip joint idea (curious to try that out), and I like the shoulders (the diamond shapes= very cool), I like the red armour (not too much of it-- very nice touch) and I like the arabian elf-shoe effect. In short, very cool. I like (...) (22 years ago, 30-Mar-02, to lugnet.build.mecha)

        Re: T-ANK R19 —Tony Knaak
   (...) The trick is finding older technic pins, then fit more snuggly around the plate w/ handles. Newer ones have bigger openings in the middle. (...) Well, thanks, thanx, and thanks again!!!! (...) OOOOOoooooo!!!! A last minute challanger to the (...) (22 years ago, 31-Mar-02, to lugnet.build.mecha)