 Announcements / 1561 (-5)
  Town Building Contest: voter registration now open

If you would like to vote in the Town Building contest, please read the Voting page at (URL) follow the instructions. Voting will be open from 00:01 PST Friday March 22nd, to midnight PST on Sunday March 31st. Between now and Friday, when voting (...) (23 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general)

  (canceled)

  Town Building Contest: entries close midnight PST Sunday 17th March

Last call for entries!!! The Town Building Contest closes on Sunday 17th March, at midnight Pacific Time. I'm eagerly awaiting all your breathtaking creations! Go to: (URL) read the rules and enter. I will post voter registration info and rules on (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.general)

  BrickFest 2002

www.brickfest.com Christina (23 years ago, 11-Mar-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce) !!

  Access a LEGO set DB with your phone!

Hi all, I've been playing with VXML and wanted some pet projects to help me learn. So I've been looking at my hobbies for applications. I am continually amazed at how many of you can remember so many LEGO set numbers/names/prices and other stats. (...) (23 years ago, 11-Mar-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact