 Announcements / 1546 (-5)
  LDDesignPad v0.9 released!

Hello! New version is out now. Get it at (URL) ! + = New feature * = Bugfix - = Removed feature v0.9 2002/03/05 + Added Change/Replace Color dialog (added palette file) + Undo now possible even after save - Reverted to colored speedbuttons. Think (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev) !

  NILTC first show a success!

The Northern Illinois LEGO Train Club's show this weekend at High Wheeler '02 went great!! Here are some links to pictures taken by Eric Wackerfuss, one of our newest members, he joined the club at the show. (URL) will be more pictures coming soon (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.niltc, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.il) !!

  Help Get Brickshelf Instructions on www.lego.com

I encourage EVERYONE to go to (URL) to the Buying BULK LEGO BRICKS After several page you get to this page. What other building tips or instructions would you like to have on www.LEGO.com? Add the following Instructions for all Lego Sets When you (...) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.announce.brickshelf, lugnet.lego, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade) !

  Re: Chapter Three is here! Rejoice in the sheer mediocrity!

X-posted to .announce ---...--- Hey guys and gals! Well, after alot of computer-related troubles, I present to thee the third chapter of the Chronicles of Velaria. It, along with the first two chapters, can be found under the "Chronicles" section on (...) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.announce)

  New BrickDreams Site - 7 New Scenes

The new BrickDreams site is up. Nothing fancy, I just streamlined the site by removing the splash page and bringing the scene index right up front. I also discontinued 9 of the old scenes, for one reason or another. In their place are 7 new scenes, (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.publish)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact