 Announcements / 1536 (-10)
  NELUG at New England Home Show 2/23/02 - 3/03/02

Well I don't have a lot of time for a full debriefing but here is a little appitizer. NELUG was commisioned about 6 months ago to present at the New England Home Show in Boston MA. We were commisioned to build a replica of the new LPZ Bridge in (...) (23 years ago, 24-Feb-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.org, lugnet.org.us.nelug) !!

  BricksWest 2002 Wrap-Up

WOW! That, in a word, easily sums up all of the fun, excitement, building, play and friendships that were a part of BricksWest 2002! I would like to once again personally thank everyone who attended this inaugural event. It is difficult to support (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.announce) !!

  TEXLUG Meeting: March 9

Hey Texas AFOLs, We're going to have a meeting in March, and the date has been picked: Saturday, March 9th. The meeting will take place in Austin, at the house of Jason Spangler. The meeting will be from 10am to 8pm. Out of the many responses I've (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.tx, lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus, lugnet.loc.us.tx.hou, lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw)

  Mor e Episode II Sets

I just got this in my starwars.com newsletter: (URL) are some new sets that haven't been announced to date...check out the minifig Yoda in the first picture with Count Dooku! Eric (23 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.announce)

  Do You Like Fire Trucks

Do you like fire trucks? If yes, visit the Mutual Aid Association of Lego Fire Departments. Now home to 24!! departments. Including the new Lego Hills FD and Point Lego FD. (URL) MAALFD@aol.com (23 years ago, 21-Feb-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.town)

  *** LDView Version 1.9.2 Released ***

LDView version 1.9.2 is now available, in both source and binary forms. You can download either from: (URL) of the highlights of version 1.9.2 include: Option to texture map LEGO logo onto studs. Wireframe Cutaway Faster lighting (on some cards (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Santa Fe Super Chief Train Engine Registry

In February 2002 LEGO® released the 10020 Santa Fe Super Chief as a special numbered limited edition. In effort to track the release numbers this registry has been created. If you own a limited edition LEGO® Santa Fe Super Chief please visit the (...) (23 years ago, 19-Feb-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains) !!

  BrickDreams is Back

Same old site, same old scenes. I should have some new scenes up soon though, time and CPU horsepower permitting. (URL) set to lugnet.publish (23 years ago, 19-Feb-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.publish) !!

  New Web Site '...brickzine.com'

G'day, I'm unleashing a new web site... It's still in the works so please don't start assessing it just yet ;p It's called Brick Zone (couldn't register it under that name as it was taken), so it comes under www.brickzine.com instead. That is what (...) (23 years ago, 18-Feb-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: LDraw.org Parts Update 2002-01 Now Available

Augh! I posted the wrong URL for the update page. Serves me right, cutting-and-pasting announcements. :\ The correct URL is (URL). Sorry about that. You may now download your part updates. :) Steve (...) (23 years ago, 18-Feb-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact