 Announcements / 1531 (-10)
  *** LDView Version 1.9.2 Released ***

LDView version 1.9.2 is now available, in both source and binary forms. You can download either from: (URL) of the highlights of version 1.9.2 include: Option to texture map LEGO logo onto studs. Wireframe Cutaway Faster lighting (on some cards (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Santa Fe Super Chief Train Engine Registry

In February 2002 LEGO® released the 10020 Santa Fe Super Chief as a special numbered limited edition. In effort to track the release numbers this registry has been created. If you own a limited edition LEGO® Santa Fe Super Chief please visit the (...) (23 years ago, 19-Feb-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains) !!

  BrickDreams is Back

Same old site, same old scenes. I should have some new scenes up soon though, time and CPU horsepower permitting. (URL) set to lugnet.publish (23 years ago, 19-Feb-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.publish) !!

  New Web Site '...brickzine.com'

G'day, I'm unleashing a new web site... It's still in the works so please don't start assessing it just yet ;p It's called Brick Zone (couldn't register it under that name as it was taken), so it comes under www.brickzine.com instead. That is what (...) (23 years ago, 18-Feb-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: LDraw.org Parts Update 2002-01 Now Available

Augh! I posted the wrong URL for the update page. Serves me right, cutting-and-pasting announcements. :\ The correct URL is (URL). Sorry about that. You may now download your part updates. :) Steve (...) (23 years ago, 18-Feb-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad)

  LDraw.org Parts Update 2002-01 Now Available

[FUT lugnet.cad] The first update of the new year is now available. There are 83 files in this release, including 30 new parts and a bunch of fixes. Get it at (URL). Full details are available there. For once, the preview page is available right (...) (23 years ago, 18-Feb-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad) !

  traditional knowledge in the manufacture of toys

"After deciding to stop using offending words in any further launches of the Bionicle range, Lego now wants to set out a code of conduct for the use of traditional knowledge in the manufacture of toys." I'm sure many of you have heard about the (...) (23 years ago, 18-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.announce)

  Bulk Purchase survey on Lego "My Opinion"

A call to arms!!!!!!! Well, looks like a chance for the masses to make their opinion known. Don't know how long its been up but Lego is doing a survey on bulk Brick purchasing - click on "My Opinion" bottom bar at site entry (URL) seen mention of (...) (23 years ago, 18-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.announce) !!

  10037 Breezeway Cafe at LEGO S@H

I was just checking out LEGO S@H online, and found that they posted the order information and 2 pics of the Breezeway Cafe. It is under "Exclusives & Treasures" - "Hard to Find". Here is some info: Item #10037 Pieces: 178 Price: $22.99 Backorders (...) (23 years ago, 17-Feb-02, to lugnet.announce)

  2nd Annual TOWN Building Contest continues!

I've had some entries so far, but really only a trickle. Don't delay, enter today! Please point your browsers to (URL) see full details of the contest. I have narrowed the focus of this years contest to traditional Town models in Minifig and Classic (...) (23 years ago, 16-Feb-02, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact