 Announcements / 1520
  Entries needed for LDraw.org MOTM/SOTM

hi all, I suspect that the flood of entries for the current competition has probably scared away entries for next month. Don't let that happen. Its Valentines Day and so far I only have one entry for each category. Not good. If you've been thinking (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)