 Announcements / 1490
  LDraw.org MOTM & SOTM submissions

Um Hello.... Anybody out there? It's getting close to the cut-off date for submissions to the Model Of The Month and Scene Of The Month. (23rd of each month) I need entries. Please. I currently have 3 model entries and zip, zero, nada for scene (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw) !

  Re: LDraw.org MOTM & SOTM submissions

I have like crappy scene. It's really nothing. Nothing useful. You want it? -Mike (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)