 Announcements / 149
148  |  150
Subject:
www.zacktron.com is online
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.announce
Date:
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 06:15:55 GMT

Greetings all:

Tonight I have just uploaded the first public release of www.zacktron.com.  It
is far from complete, but I wanted to get it up as soon as possible.
Currently, the only section available is the Zacktron Alliance, and the new
Lego Maniac's Webring site is to come in the near future.  Please take the
time to visit the site.

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.zacktron.com/alliance

I am interested in your feedback concerning the layout, navigation, and feel
of the site.  Take note that this is a first copy, and the history will be
revised, the planets pages added, and more models added.  As well as that,
more sections of the site are on the drawing board.  Please let me konw what
you think by emailing me at tcourtney@avenew.com (no zacktron.com addresses
are active as of now)

..sorry for not being so articulate, its 12:13 and I should be in bed :P

-Tim <><
http://www.zacktron.com