 Announcements / 1482
1481  |  1483
Subject:
100,000th upload!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 19:51:09 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I just noticed that recently Brickshelf passed the milestone
of 100,000 uploaded files.  The number of files
currently in the gallery is smaller, since some files have
been deleted along the way (currently there are about
81,000 files in the gallery).

The 100,000th upload was made by Jeremy Sproat:

KL