 Announcements / 1468
  Rules for the voting process of the 1. ISCC

Dear Lego®-Fans! René Hoffmeister, the webmaster of www.1000steine.de and the man behind the First International System Creativity Contest (ISCC) is extremely busy in preparing all the galleries, that have entered the contest in the last days of (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.space) !!

  Re: Rules for the voting process of the 1. ISCC

(...) Thanks for that update, Ben! (...) Well I don't know about anybody else but those tube dinosaurs are going to get high marks from me in my public voting, I thought they were highly creative, considering the source! :-) I think we may have the (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.build.contests)

  Re: Rules for the voting process of the 1. ISCC

(...) Agreed. (...) This might happen, but if they take an average of all the voters, it will only take a small percentage of voters using the entire 1-10 range to make sure everything doesn't end up as 9.9+ It's all relative (and all for fun) (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.build.contests)

  Re: Rules for the voting process of the 1. ISCC

(...) This is an added difficulty for voting. Making tube dinosaurs is an amazing creative use of lego pieces, most of all if they are made by a child. When I saw it first and had not read the story, I thought it was some kind of experimental (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.build.contests)