 Announcements / 1437
  Pics: The Santa Special (Christmas Train)

Although Santa's big night out is Christmas Eve, he also does a lot of pre-Christmas traveling as well. Many children to write Santa, informing him of their wants for Christmas, but many choose to visit him at malls to deliver their lists (...) (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains) !

  Re: Pics: The Santa Special (Christmas Train)

Man I love your 8-wides! Are the windows on the sides of the caboose mounted sideways? (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pics: The Santa Special (Christmas Train)

(...) That's obvious - 6 starts with "S" 8?) (...) Likewise yourself! ROSCO (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pics: The Santa Special (Christmas Train)

(...) Thanks! Are the windows on the sides of the caboose mounted (...) Yup-- 1x2x2 clear thin walls. Classic windows were too small, and train windows were too big. The 1x2x2s are actually a skosh small as well, but I was running out of options:-) (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)