 Announcements / 1429
    Northstar Computer Systems Planned Outage —Eric Smith
   On Saturday, December 15th, between 11am and noon EST, the brickbay.com site, as well as all other Lego-related sites on my servers, will be down for 15 minutes for my ISP to perform a router upgrade. You can find a complete list of sites affected (...) (23 years ago, 15-Dec-01, to lugnet.announce)