 Announcements / 1388
    Introducing a new & improved Shiningston online! new on 11-14-01 —Josh Baakko
   Here is my new & improved Shiningston online! I've solved the highlighting around the text for better viewing! (URL) let me know how it loads on your computers, if the hightlighting doesn't show up, stuff like that! I have IE 4(I think) on Windows (...) (23 years ago, 15-Nov-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.town)

        Re: Introducing a new & improved Shiningston online! new on 11-14-01 —Dave Amos
   Josh, it shows up on IE 5, which I have. I like the green you have going on. You might want to check on some links and picture links, because they appear to be broken. I have had troubles with that on your site in the past, and a simple recheck of (...) (23 years ago, 15-Nov-01, to lugnet.publish.html)

        Re: Introducing a new & improved Shiningston online! new on 11-14-01 —Josh Baakko
   (...) Hmmm, I'll have to do that... all the images show for me, where are they not showing? I'd also like to note now that Older versions of IE & Netscape don't like the table design of my page, & now with the highlighting, Explorers with Style (...) (23 years ago, 15-Nov-01, to lugnet.publish.html)