 Announcements / 1385
    The Old Testament Strikes Back —Brendan Powell Smith
   Announcing an update to The Brick Testament: Seven new short stories from the Old Testament, from The Tower of Babel to The Seduction of Lot. (URL) And comments always welcome (though I'll be on the road for the next couple of weeks and may not (...) (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build) !!

        Re: The Old Testament Strikes Back —Erik Olson
      I see you've been busy. You are a genius with the minifig. The Tower of Babel is quite interesting. Round and stepped. Is the scaffolding up to code? Such wicked little minifigs! (...) (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.build.ancient)

        Re: The Old Testament Strikes Back —David Gregory
     Another great set of OT story illustrations! I can't wait until you get around to doing the story of Samson. (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.build.ancient)

        Re: The Old Testament Strikes Back —John R. Beck
     Brendan, This is got to be the most incredible site I've ever seen with Legos. You should be a cool lego site of the week if they do that for faith based sites. Kudos to you! Keep it up! John (...) (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.build.ancient)

        Re: The Old Testament Strikes Back —Leonard Hoffman
   dude, this is tre cool.. very inspirational in your building outlook.. especially in "living bricks" such as minifigs and animals. you've inspired me to build a flock of sheep, btw. most of your buildings have a simplified beauty to them, but the (...) (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.build.ancient)

        Re: The Old Testament Strikes Back —Brendan Powell Smith
   (...) Hi, Lenny. Thanks for the compliments. It's always nice to be of inspiration to other builders. Round buildings are very tricky, but a fun challenge. (...) "The Reverend" is just a long-time nickname, and does not signify my position in any (...) (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.build.ancient)