 Announcements / 1381
1380  |  1382
Subject:
PNLTC to show at Seattle area GATS November 17-18
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 05:00:26 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

The Pacific Northwest Lego Train Club is proud to announce their
participation in the upcoming Seattle area Great American Train Show.  This
is PNLTC's fifth year at this GATS and it looks to be the best one yet.
Headlining the layout will be Tom Rafert's Massive Mountain Module.  There
will be many new creations to see, including a carnival area, an "old town"
area and a farm land.  Also returning this year will be a Wild West area,
City Europa and a metro area all of which have been freshly updated.  As
always the Kids Rail Road will be there so the youngsters can build.

The show will be at the Western Washington State Fairgrounds in Puyallup,
Washington, on November 17th and 18th.  If you need further information, go
to www.gats.com or check our web page at www.pnltc.org.  Hope to see you
there - we are looking forward to our best GATS yet!