 Announcements / 1376
    LEGO Maniac's Webring out of hibernation —Tim Courtney
   Hi everyone! With several questions about the ring finally prompting me to do something, I've named Kyle Keppler and Stephen Roberts as new caretakers of the ring system. They will process ring submissions and keep the ring active until a more (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.people) !

        Re: LEGO Maniac's Webring out of hibernation —Thomas Main
     (...) I enjoyed looking through this again...particularly some old sites that I haven't seen in ages. I would imagine that the first order of business in maintaining the ring would be to weed out the dead links and verify new addresses...it is (...) (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)

        (canceled) —Thomas Main

        Re: LEGO Maniac's Webring out of hibernation —Ed Jones
   (...) Tim, If I was listed on the old webring, what do I ned to do to be listed on the new webring? (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)