 Announcements / 1367
1366  |  1368
Subject:
[rtlToronto] November Monthly Dinner, Friday Nov 16th, 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.announce
Date:
Fri, 2 Nov 2001 05:42:02 GMT

Hi folks,

    rtlToronto November Monthly Dinner
    Friday, November 16th, 2001, 6pm
    Mel's Montreal Deli, 440 Bloor Street West (E of Bathurst)
    http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-map-index.html

Just a note to announce the November Monthly Dinner on the 16th, only about
two weeks away.  Bring your creations, finds etc and chat about rtl10,
train2++ etc.

rtlToronto is the GTA's Lego user group, sort of like a Star Trek
Convention, but without the pointy ears, like a tradeshow without the
freebies and like choir practice, but without singing.  Okay, it's none of
these things.  But come out anyways, I'm tired, my jaw aches, and I can't
think of anything better to sell people on coming out to dinner.

Calum