 Announcements / 1362
1361  |  1363
Subject:
New LUGNET Admins
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 19:17:19 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

I'm pleased to welcome Steve Bliss, Dan Boger, and Jennifer Boger to our
LUGNET Adminstration roster.

For a long time now, these three have been hard at work, behind the scenes.
LUGNET would be in sorry shape if not for their ongoing contributions of
time, expertise, and spirit (for which, I'm continually grateful).

From now on, Steve, Dan, and Jennifer will play a more active role in
answering questions, accepting data for LUGNET, etc. - they're eager to
propel us forward!

More detail in announcements to follow...

-Suzanne Rich
LUGNET Admin