 Announcements / 1352
  The end is nigh for Midnight MOCkery

Hello all! I am so happy with the turn out for the contest! A great big thank you to those of you who have entered so far. And a super big PLEASE to those of you who have thought about it, but still haven't entered. The contest ends this Sunday at (...) (23 years ago, 27-Oct-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests)

  Re: The end is nigh for Midnight MOCkery

Hello again- I wanted to give an update. My internet provider is having major server problems, so I have been checking on my contest when ever I can sneak online at work. Please be assured that I have received the final entries, and they will be (...) (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.build.contests)