 Announcements / 135
134  |  136
Subject:
Halloween Design Contest Pre-poll
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Fri, 1 Jan 1999 07:56:49 GMT

Ladies and Gentlemen,

This coming March, Matthew Verdier and I will officially announce the Halloween
Lego Design Contest.  There will be three main areas this contest will focus
on; fantasy, horror, and sci-fi.  In order to adequetly prepare for this
contest we would like some feedback from those who think they might be
participating.

Our objective is to get an idea of how much interest there is in each area, and
how these areas should be subdivided.  Please resond to this post by telling us
what area or areas you are interested in. All responses will be sent to
lugnet.loc.us.fl.orl.

This is not an official announcement.  Neither is this an official contest
sponsored by The Lego Group. The specifics of this contest will be
provided this coming March.  Everyone is encouraged to enter (regardless of
current debates :->).

Thank you in advance,

Felix Greco