 Announcements / 1348
1347  |  1349
Subject:
Texas AFOLs Now Have a New, Improved Website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 18:07:16 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Greetings.

The new and improved website for AFOLA of Texas is now located at:

http://home.earthlink.net/~houghpt/default.htm

and features tighter format, improved color coordination, better-organized
link information, event chronology, and new techno-features such as
rollovers and button-enabled links.

Thanks to Alan Carmack, Jason Spangler, James Simpson, TJ Avery, and Laura
Hayden (comments received in that order) for their contributions and
suggestions. Thanks to Dan Jezek for allowing us to use BrickBay's logo for
our hyperlink to that site.

Since Karl Barger owns the name TEXLUG, we felt we could not call ourselves
that. We eagerly await the TEXLUG site, and hope to either link to it or
possibly meld into it. Until that day, the AFOLA website is dedicated to all
AFOLs, but particularly Texas AFOLs. Make it your website!

Hope to add a guestbook and comment section soon!

Sincerely,

Pat Hough (AFOLA website coordinator)