 Announcements / 1339
  Legomaster to Exhibit this weekend

Folks, I will be Exhibiting at the Jersey City Artist Studio Tour this weekend Saturday and Sunday Oct. 21st and 22nd at the 111 First Street Art building in New Jersey. This is my 10th year doing this show and it is always great. The Studio Tour (...) (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)